At Kleenoil through our manufacturing expertise and experience in the field of lubricants, Kleenoil has developed an all-new LVDH (Low Vacuum Dehydration Machine) to remove water from the oil.
With the Low Vacuum Dehydration Machine LVDH being the most cost-friendly and reliable way to remove contaminants from hydraulic oil, the machine is most suitable in situations where large amounts of water get emulsified into the oil.
The Low Vacuum Dehydration Machine LVDH uses an extensive process to remove water and gas from oil at temperatures lower than 53 C, it significantly reduces oxidation during the dehydration process. A low Vacuum Dehydration Machine LVDH is fast, inexpensive, and an automated system.
Generally, water as a contaminant exists in three phases in hydraulic systems Low vacuum Dehydration machine. Failure to remove water in any of these states can be catastrophic to the entire system.
At any given point, it is important to choose a machine that can remove water in all three phases.
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION:
Contaminated oil is drawn into the Kleenoil Low Vacuum Dehydration machine by a vacuum of 600 millibars. The oil passes through the in-line low-watt density heater where the oil is heated to an optimum temperature of 66°C-70°C (depending on oil flash point capacity. The oil then enters the distillation column where it is exposed to the vacuum using special dispersal elements.
This increases the exposed surface area of the oil and converts the water to vapour form, which is then drawn through the condenser by the vacuum pump. The water-free oil falls to the bottom of the column and is removed by a heavy-duty lube oil pump. This pump forces the dry oil through a final particulate removal filter. Clean oil passes out of the unit, back to the reservoir – and into the system.
Effects of Water Contamination:
Water is one of the most common contaminants in
a fluid system and one of the most damaging. When
water contaminates a system, it can cause serious
problems such as:
- Corrosion by etching metal
- Abrasive wear in hydraulic components
- Fluid breakdown, reduction of lubricating
ADVANTAGES of the KLEENOIL LVDH:
- Easy to operate for an efficient method for continuous removal of moisture from oil.
- No damage to oil and the unit offers dry, dehydrated oil.
- Significantly reduced residence time with fast and efficient heat transfer
- Reduced pressure drop
- Ability to process materials that are sensitive to thermal degradation or prone to
- fouling and ability to process high-viscosity and high-solid materials
- High evaporation ratios (> 95%)
- Easy to clean/maintain equipment