At Kleenoil through our manufacturing expertise and experience in the field of lubricants, Kleenoil has developed an all new LVDH (Low Vacuum Dehydration) Machine to remove water from the oil.
With the LVDH being the most cost friendly and reliable way to remove contaminants from hydraulic oil, the machine is most suitable in situations where large amounts of water get emulsified into the oil.
With the LVDH being the most cost friendly and reliable way to remove contaminants from hydraulic oil, the machine is most suitable in situations where large amounts of water gets emulsified into the oil.
The LVDH uses an extensive process to remove water and gas from oil at temperature lower than 53 C, it significantly reduces oxidation during the dehydration process. LVDH is fast, inexpensive and an automated system.
Generally, water as a contaminant exists in three phases in hydraulic systems. Failure to remove water in any of these states can be catastrophic to the entire system.
At any given point, it is important to choose a machine that can remove water in all the three phases.
ADVANTAGES of the KLEENOIL LVDH:
- Easy to operate for an efficient method for continuous removal of moisture from oil.
- No damage to oil and the unit offers dry, dehydrated oil.
- Significantly reduced residence time with fast and efficient heat transfer
- Reduced pressure drop
- Ability to process materials that are sensitive to thermal degradation or prone to
- fouling and ability to process high-viscosity and high-solids materials
- High evaporation ratios (> 95%)
- Easy to clean/maintain equipment